Mr. Roitman fights hard for his clients’ rights, always. He is an aggressive and passionate litigator and he is willing to take on large corporations like insurance companies to bring justice to his clients. Mr Roitman is duly licensed and admitted to practice law in the Courts of the State of New York and the State of New Jersey. He received his J.D., from Western Michigan University Law School, and his Bachelor Degree in Sociology from New York University.
It is my objective to obtain justice for my clients in all of my practice areas including: Personal Injury Litigation, Automobile Accidents, and Premises Liability.
- Western Michigan University Law School - J.D.
- New York University - Bachelor Degree in Sociology
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association (NYSTLA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)