Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mr. Mogg is duly licensed and admitted to practice law in Courts of the State of New York since 1989. He has Extensive training in all aspects of trial defense litigation in personal injury cases.
To obtain justice for my clients due to plaintiffs’ negligence in all areas including motor vehicle accidents, premise slip/trip and fall incidents, elevator and escalator cases, dental and medical malpractice, wrongful death and lead poisoning.
- Bachelor of Arts, City University of the City of New York Cum Laude, 1983
- Juris Doctor Degree, Antioch School of Law, Washington, D.C. 1986
- New York Law School, New York Practice 1986
- Member of the Bar, State of New York
- New York State Courts
- Member of the Bar, State of New York, admitted 1990
- Member New York State Trial Lawyers Association